Pionex is a platform that lets people work on the real market with crypto assets. The presentation includes blocks of useful details about the system and how we can use it for trading. So, let’s take a closer look at it.
Pionex quick summary
Pionex is a platform that allows us to work with their already designed bots. The service was launched over 1000 days ago. We’d like to note that working for such a long period is great.
Pionex: what is it?
Pionex designed various bots that allow traders to trade on the crypto market, using absolutely different strategies.
Who is behind Pionex?
There’s a Pionex PTE LTD behind the service. It was founded in Singapore in 2019.
How does Pionex function?
We united all possible details about the system that would help you to make the right decision.
- Any bot offered by Pionex can spot the best entry points to get into the market.
- The system is able to generate more Bitcoin than HODL.
- The APR varies from 15% to 50%, trading with low risks.
- There are 16 strategies implemented to work with.
- You can update the system from time to time.
- It upgrades in six hours.
- There are 0.05% fees from every closed trade.
- It can work with a price range.
- It trades on the market 24/7.
- It’s possible to trade futures on Binance.
- The account balance should be over $50.
- You can work with only crypto deposits.
- The default settings manage medium risks.
- The robot works with x125 leverage if needed.
- You can expect to get 15-50% APR.
Technical indicators available
The system works with 16 bots at once managing incoming data to decide which one is the best to open a trade here and now.
What should you know about Pionex performance?
We don’t have trading results but testimonials mentioned that everything was good for robot owners.
Key features of Pionex
- Automatic trading
- Various strategies implemented
- Low deposit requirements
How easy is Pionex to use for beginners?
The platform and robots are easy to use by beginners.
How to get started on Pionex?
- We have to register on the Pionex platform.
- Then, we have to create an account and deposit at least $50.
- After this, the robot that we chose starts trading.
Pricing, fees, deposit, withdrawal
The developers charge 0.05% fees from winning trades. Traders should start with the balance of $50.
What settings are available?
We can work with default settings pretty successfully.
Which exchanges does Pionex support?
The following exchanges are allowed to trade in addition Circle, Binance, Sumsub, Simplex, Coinfirm, and Banxa.
Pionex: supported assets
The platform support various crypto assets to trade such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and BNB.
Pionex: security and regulation
Pionex has been granted by the U.S. FinCEN’s MSB License. It’s the same license that Binance, Huobi, and multiple top exchanges applied for. This means that the firm prevents money-laundering and other criminal activities.
What do customers say?
Pionex has a company profile on Trustpilot. There are 277 reviews written from former and current clients.
In those reviews, clients mention that the system works for them well.
The developers provide everyone with welcome support. So, we can expect to get all our questions answered quickly within several hours.