Happy MartiGrid is a trading advisor that has a name that explains everything about how the system is going to be profitable on the real market. The robot belongs to the Happy Forex company. So, let’s check how the system trades and what trading results it achieves.
Happy MartiGrid company profile
The developers are well-known as a company. We can find their various trading solutions like Happy Galaxy, Happy Power, Happy Neuron, Happy Breakout, and many others.
The highlights of Happy MartiGrid
We have various settings and features explained. Anyway, the presentation looks standardized, as usual.
- The system can execute orders completely automatically on the terminal from opening to closing.
- It allows us to trade manually on the account.
- The advisor works with a Grid and Martingale combo.
- We are allowed to open orders on AUDUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, NZDUSD, USDJPY.
- The only time frame to work with is H1.
- We can rely on the system in placing SL and TP levels.
- There’s a news filter applied that can help us to avoid the periods of high impact news.
- It calculates lot sizes based on the available margin.
- The system follows FIFO rules.
- We don’t know how it’s possible with a Grid of orders.
- We can work on the systems: Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- The account types can be : Standard, Mini, and Micro.
- We have to work with the accounts with over $3000 on the balance.
- The broker has to support ECN.
Trading results with Happy MartiGrid
The presentation is featured by a report of GBPUSD that was tested on the H1 time frame. It used the data period between 2008-2012. The modeling quality was 99.90%. Most likely, the spreads were variable. An initial deposit was $3,000. It has turned into $8,839 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.92. The maximum drawdown was 15.80%. The system closed 6101 orders with average accuracy of 74%.
The advisor was set to trade on the all-new account after being updated. It works with 1:500 leverage on MT4 automatically. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 18, 2021, and deposited at $1,000. Its total gain is 21.20% with an average monthly gain of 2.49%. The maximum drawdown is 27.20%.
The advisor has performed 130 orders with -218.4 pips lost. An average win is 25.04 pips when an average loss is -90.73 pips. The accuracy is 74% for long and 83% for short trades. An average trade length is five days. The profit factor is 1.72.
The advisor prefers trading the long direction (94 deals) over the short one (36).
The robot works with medium risks on the account. There should be 12 orders lost to lose 10% of the balance.
It works with grids of seven orders and x2-x3 Martingale.
The robot closed January 2022 in profit.
Happy MartiGrid packages
There are two packages on the board that vary by the number of licenses: two licenses cost €299 when five licenses cost €499. We can get a pack of ten robots for free. A 30-day refund is also included.
The developers provide pretty solid support via email.
The developers have created a page on Forex Peace Army. There are five reviews written that formed a 3.5 rate. We can note some accounts were stopped and several of them lost.
We have no testimonials published exactly about Happy MartiGrid. So, we have to guess whether it’s good for traders or not.
Is Happy MartiGrid a reliable system?
Most likely, yes, but we should forget that there are risky strategies behind the robot.