Robinhood FX EA is an expert advisor that we may have seen half a year ago under another name. The system ran on a CNH account. The same we saw on the current developer’s account. The main claim informs us that it is ‘One of the most profitable Forex robots.’ Let’s see whether it is true.
Robinhood FX EA company profile
There’s no company behind the system. We have no idea if they have a legally registered company.
The highlights of Robinhood FX EA
The advisor was introduced by a short presentation. It was a challenge for us to gather all the required information in the list.
- The system was created to help us, trading completely automatically on the terminal.
- The money-management is a part of the system.
- It does run risky strategies like Martingale to recover after a loss.
- The advisor knows when the drawdowns should be cut out.
- “The real trading systems don’t have such a nice equity curve. They have their drawdown and stagnation.”
- We can work the robot on a demo account.
- The advisor can provide us with stable monthly profits.
- There’s “Real Proper Capital Management and Specific and carefully calculated Trade Entries and exits.”
- It will calculate lot sizes for us automatically.
- There’s a broker spy module added to protect our orders from a broker.
- The system seeks for the best market conditions to place a deal.
- All orders are covered by SL levels.
- We can work on the next accounts: ECN, STP, Micro, or Cent accounts.
- The magic numbers inform us that orders were opened by the robot.
- We can trade EURUSD.
- The system allows trading on H1.
- The account balance should be from $200.
- The advisor doesn’t require us to have proper trading experience to get started.
Trading results with Robinhood FX EA
Alas, the presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a significant con because we don’t know what broker was chosen and how the system worked with tick data received from it.
Verified trading results are always a good sign. The developers decided to share with us a Myfxbook widget to show us that the system is profitable. The robot has been running a real account with the CNH currency. We have a balance of $1139 when the profit is $376. Several orders are sitting in drawdowns – $134.
During the trading activity, the system has obtained 90.1%. An average monthly gain is 31.5%. The system’s win rate is 81.9% and the profit factor is 6.89. An average trade frequency is 0.9 deals a day. The advisor has traded 658 pips.
We can expect the risk to the reward ratio up to 2.38. The risk of ruin is 3.4%. An average trade length is 25.8 hours. An average result is $5.13.
The advisor prefers trading in the buy direction (67 orders) much more than in the sell direction (6 deals).
Monday with 10 orders is the least traded day in the week.
The more preferable hours to trade are European.
The advisor started providing many fewer profits in September 2021.
The advisor uses a short grid of orders. It’s a risky strategy because it requires much more margin.
Robinhood FX EA packages
The offer includes three prices. The basic package is available for $127 for a lifetime license. It includes one real and one demo account. The regular pack includes two real and two demo licenses and costs $147. The business pack includes three real and three demo licenses and costs $167. We can rely on 24/5 support, auto trading, and lifelong licenses.
The developers decided to create a page on Forex Peace Army. There’s a single review written.
We are sure that this post has nothing in common with the system. It looks like a pure fake.
We still know nothing about the developer. There’s no proof that he or she has proper experience in Forex trading.
Is Robinhood FX EA a profitable bet in 2021?
The system has been running for over three months only. We don’t know if this is the right time to pick it now. We are quite positive about waiting until January-February 2022.