Happy Gold is an expert advisor that makes profits trading with Gold on Forex. The presentation doesn’t look well-written. The devs decided not to provide the main claim about how the system functions.
Happy Gold company profile
Happy Forex is a quite known company among the Forex-related community. Their portfolio includes many advisors. Alas, a lot of them stopped updating many years ago.
The highlights of Happy Gold
The presentation looks short and it could be more informative. We did our best to group intel about the system in the following list.
- We can work with the advisor completely automatically on a terminal. No extra effort is needed.
- There’s a “modified ZigZag indicator that tracks and connects extreme points of the chart, the distance between these points being equal or higher than the percentage specified for the price scale.”
- The robot works with the following strategies: Swing, Grid, and Scalp.
- The advisor can open trades only on Gold.
- The time frames to work with are M15-H4.
- It places 24 pips stop losses.
- It can be run on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- We can trade on MT4 and MT5.
- The account should be deposited at $100.
- The devs claimed that they don’t use Martingale, Hedge, or Grid strategies.
- ECN broker is a must option.
- We can work with 4 and 5 digit brokers.
- The advisor can be run on two or even five real accounts. The number of demo ones is not limited.
- We can enjoy receiving updates and upgrades.
- “The license is for the first month, and then you will automatically receive a free lifetime license on your email. You will pay for the license once only.”
Trading results with Happy Gold
The presentation includes a XAUUSD backtest report on M30. The modeling quality was 99.90% with 10 pips spreads. The period of data was only a year. An initial deposit was set at $1000. For 1 year of trading activity the robot could generate $518.26. Its profit factor was 1.40, when the maximal drawdown was medium – 21.36%. The robot executed 202 orders with 91% accuracy for short and 91% for long trading positions.
Verified by Myfxbook trading results is always a good sign that the developers care about what we think about the system. We can check how the system works under current market conditions and make a wise decision about if the system fits our expectations. The robot works on a real USD account on the VT Markets broker automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 09, 2021, and deposited at $5000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 129.31%.
It has traded 72 orders with 3022 pips. An average win is 60.16 pips when an average loss is -70.80 pips. The accuracy is 76% for longs and 94% for shorts. Its profit factor is high – 5.15.
The advisor works equally in both directions. The most profits were made in the short direction – $5,491.
It runs the account with significant risks to the balance. The system has to lose 7 deals in a row to lose 10% of the account.
Happy Gold uses various lot sizes in trading. Taking into account that the average trade length is 4 minutes, we can conclude that the robot uses Grid plus Martingale combo.
Happy Gold packages
The package looks so standardized. The pack of the system also includes 10 EAs in addition which are mostly scams because they weren’t updated for a long time. We don’t know why they keep doing this. The two-license pack costs €299. The five-license pack costs €499.
The developers claim they provide good customer support. Usually, it takes from two hours to half a day to receive an answer to a question.
There’s a page of Happy Forex on FPA. We have no testimonials written about the exact Happy Neuron.
Is Happy Gold a profitable bet in 2021?
We don’t know if it will keep working well in the last months of 2021.