Happy Fast Money is an expert advisor that is a part of the Happy Forex portfolio. We have a system that has various features we are going to analyze in this review.
Happy Fast Money company profile
Happy Forex is a company that has been existing on the Forex market for years. There are the following robots in their portfolio: Happy Gold, Happy Forex, Happy Neuron, Happy Frequency, Happy News, and others.
The highlights of Happy Fast Money
The presentation includes information about the system and what we have to expect from it.
- We have a robot that can execute orders completely automatically.
- There’s a combo of strategies such as Grid and Hedge that can set the account at higher risks.
- It works with limit orders placed in both directions at the same time.
- The system trades EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, EURCHF, and USDCHF cross pairs.
- We can work with the robot without previous trading experience.
- Various types of traders can be profitable with this solution.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- The developers allow us to customize various parameters: MinProfit, HedgeAfter, HedgeIncrease, and Setting Hedge.
- We can enjoy ten extra bots completely for free.
- The system can be used on the operational systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- The account can be the following types: Micro, Mini, and Standard.
- We should have over $5000 on the balance.
- The system checks the market conditions 24/7.
- We should use an ECN account to improve slippages and spreads.
Trading results with Happy Fast Money
Although there are no backtest reports published on the site, the developer shares live trading results on Myfxbook.
Happy Fast Money is a trading solution that works on a real ForexMart-based account. The system was deployed on the MetaTrader 4 platform. It works automatically with 1:500 leverage. The account has a verified track record. It was created on June 21, 2021, and deposited at $2000. Since then, the total gain has become 75.47%. An average monthly gain is 6.13%. The total balance is $3,509.45.
The system traded 1365 deals with 16,293.9 pips. An average win is 36.14 pips when an average loss is -51.27 pips. An expected win rate for longs is 69% and 74% for shorts. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 1.66. So, this number shows that the system is stable.
We have only three cross pairs to open orders. EURCHF is almost not profitable – $9.33. AUDUSD is the most traded pair with 532 orders and $895.22 of the profits.
The most traded hours are the European ones. It opens the most orders at 5 p.m.
Tuesday (355) and Friday (330) are the most tarded days.
The robot works with low risks to the balance. It has to lose 56 orders to lose 10% of the account.
The advisor works with a Grid of several orders. We can note how the one was lost bringing significant losses.
The system shows good results this year.
Happy Fast Money packages
We have two lifetime offers. The two-license pack is available for 299 EUR when the five-license pack can be purchased for 499 EUR. The system allows us to be tried on as many demo accounts as we want. The pack includes free updates and upgrades, welcome support, and 30-day refund policy.
The developers provide us with welcome and knowledgeable support. So, we can be sure that our trading experience will be smooth.
Happy Forex company created a page on Trustpilot. There are 13 testimonials from the real clients written.
There are reviews in which people mention that the robots the company sells work fine for them. The traders also claim that the customer support is welcome.
Is Happy Fast Money a reliable system?
Yes, it is. The robot generates stable and predictable profits for a long time.