Gunbot is a trading advisor that can help us with working with our crypto account. The presentation is featured with explanations about how the system performs and what details are great to be used. That’s why we decided to take a closer look at this system.
Gunbot quick summary
The system allows you to work with fourteen strategies at once. It decides which one is better for every particular market condition.
Gunbot: what is it?
It is a crypto bot that helps its owner to trade on the crypto market automatically.
Who is behind Gunbot?
The developers created this service in 2020. Alas, we don’t know who is behind it.
How does Gunbot function?
We have various information provided about how the system has to work on our portfolio. For that purpose, we systemized information in the following list.
- The system can support automatic orders execution on our account or directly from our wallet.
- The developers provide us with a lifetime license without restrictions.
- Trading is possible on any coin pair.
- There are upcoming bots availble.
- It supports working with the operational systems: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The updates will be delivered automatically.
- The UI interface provide us with intenabout current market conditions.
- It’s possible to work on several exchanges at once.
- The system manages the orders 24/7.
- It works with advanced trading indicators, reversal trading (meant to be used during bear markets), dollar cost average down and more.
Technical indicators available
The bot manages indicators like BBTA, ATRTS, ADX, Gain, Ichimoku, MACD, MACDH, Ping Pong, SMACROSS, Stepgain, TSA, TSSL and advanced indicators, reversal trading, dollar cost average down, etc.
What should you know about Gunbot performance?
We don’t know how good the system functions on the real market. So, it’s hard to predict if the system fits us.
Key features of Gunbot
- The robot works automatically.
- It manages 14 strategies.
- These strategies can be customized.
- The system supports various indicators.
- There’s a community of over 7000 clients.
- We can rely on welcome and knowledgeable support that can be delivered via Telegram group, email, Whatsapp and Skype.
- The support can be 1-to-1 in TeamViewer.
How easy is Gunbot to use for beginners?
The bot is an easy to use trading solution. We can start working with it without previous trading experience.
How to get started on Gunbot?
We have to purchase the system and then download it. After customization, we have to generate API keys and attach it to the chart.
Pricing, fees, deposit, withdrawal
We have some various packages available in the offer. The Standard pack costs 0,0075 BTC, the Pro pack costs 0,0105 BTC, the Ultimate pack is available for 0,0175 BTC. There’s one lifetime license, free updates or upgrades, trading on one exchange at the same time, support, Crypto Sight profit tracker. A Trading View Addon for Gunbot can be subscribed for 0,003 BTC. There is a TradingView lifetime license, copy trading possibilities, we can work with hundreds of strategies. The settings pack is available for 0,012 BTC. It includes “Golden Bands” and “The Hybrid” strategies for Gunbot.
What settings are available?
We can purchase extra settings if we need why they are better than default ones.
Which exchanges does Gunbot support?
Trading is possible on the following exhcnages: Binance, Binance US, Bitmex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase Pro, Kukoin, HitBTC, Cex.io, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, and others (100+).
Gunbot: supported assets
The system support all available coins to trade.
Gunbot: security and regulation
Gunbot isn’t regulated by any authority. It can provide us with trading through API keys.
What do customers say?
We have no testimonials provided about people’s trading experience.
We have not only common but also premium support for 0,0055 BTC. It’s a one time payment. We can expect to have personalized support during the first installation and configuration, premium Telegram support group access, Installation and configuration via Teamviewer. There’s access to a Vip Zone where we can find settings for Gunbot, tutorials, tips and more.