Growex is a Forex-related signal service. We can rely on a two weeks long trial period. The developers claimed that this is a home of approved and tested signals. So, let’s check this out.
Growex company profile
The service has been existing since 2021. Val and Ed are the owners behind this service. They are from the UK and Cape Town.
The highlights of Growex
The presentation includes various claims about how good the system is. We are going to check them out.
- We can expect that the signals will be delivered automatically.
- There’s a 50% refund policy if signals aren’t profitable.
- Most likely, we should provide a trading history for this.
- We are allowed to start working with a two week trial then we will be automatically charged for $29 monthly.
- There’s a referral program of $10 bonus for every person subscribed.
- The referral has to start a paid subscription.
- We can rely on copy trading.
- There’s inhouse real time support and updates for open trades.
- The signals are pre tested on a real IC Markets account for” slippages, money-management, reliability, and profitability.
- We can start working on a demo account so as not to lose money.
- All partners are responsible traders.
- The mixed unnamed strategies to diversify risks.
- The signals are pretty precise and accurate.
- Updates and support can be delivered via chat, email, or Telegram.
- We should use an MT4 account.
Trading results with Growex
The robot has been running a USD-nominated account on FXOpen with 1:500 leverage automatically. The platform is MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on February 27, 2020, deposited at $14,005.65 and withdrawn at $21,477. The total gain is 734.26%. The maximum drawdown is 35.14%. It’s twice higher than it should be for conservative trading.
It has performed 1403 orders and it could generate 7997 pips. An average win is 25.49 pips when an average loss is -33.34 pips. The accuracy rate is 66% for long and 65% for short trades. It is not high, meaning that half of orders are lost.
The advisor trades 11 cross pairs. GBPUSD is the most traded (413 deals) adn the most profitable $2203.44 cross pair.
The advisor manages orders with medium risks. There should be 7 deals lost to lose 10% of the balance.
We can note aggressive grid with insane x15 Martingale.
The system lost April 2021 in a big way (-31.14%).
We can subscribe for the signals for $29 monthly. There’s a 50% money-back guarantee if the system consistently loses money.
The developers provide support via chat, email, and Telegram.
Growex developers created a profile on Trustpilot. We can find 14 reviews here with a 4.4 final rate.
The clients mentioned that the system provides good signals and that the developers provide good support.
Is Growex a reliable system?
We don’t know this for sure about a huge loss a month ago. The system has to provide us with more upcoming information.