FXConstant is a trading solution with a short presentation that provides only general explanations about the system and what we should expect from its running on our terminal. So, let’s figure out if the robot is good to go or not.
FXConstant company profile
There’s no legally registered company behind this service. So, if something goes wrong we can only try on the Forex Store refunds. So, most likely we are safe. But the final decision on whether to invest in this system or not is completely up to you.
The highlights of FXConstant
The presentation provides the following information about the system and its functionality.
- We he advisor was designed to fulfill our needs in automatic trading.
- The system works based on the market analysis and doesn’t use indicators.
- This looks like price action without checking if trends are running.
- All open orders are covered by proper Stop Loss and Take Profit levels to protect our deals from rough market moves.
- We can work manually on a terminal if we need to open some trades on our own.
- It executed orders with high risks.
- The system has a low frequency of trading.
- The drawdowns can be decreased if we need.
- We can work with EURUSD only.
- Trading is possible on the H1 time frame.
- The advisor can use Martingale to recover our account after losses.
- The inner system checks the market to fit the conditions before opening a trade.
Trading results with FXConstant
We have a report of EURUSD on the H1 time frame based on 9-year tick data provided. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $300. The total net profit has become $16,788,771 after trading those orders. The profit factor was 1.53. The maximum drawdown was 18.39%. It has closed 1830 orders with an average win rate of 51% and 52% for shorts and long trading positions respectively.
We have the system set to trade on a real account on FXOpen. The leverage is 1:500. The robot receives data from MT4. The account has a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on July 18, 2019, and deposited at $1000. Its total gain is 435.06%, while an average monthly gain is 5.60%. The maximum drawdown is 33.99%. The trading results are tracked by twenty-seven traders.
The system has executed 193 orders with 1000.9 pips. An average win is 43.41 pips when an average loss is -43.39 pips. The win rate is 57% for longs and 55% for shorts. An average trade length is 24 hours. The profit factor is 1.55.
The system works with the sell direction over the buy one.
We have a 33.4% chance (6 orders) to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot works with x13 Martingale, which is risky.
The robot provides profits in 2022.
The system can be purchased for $295. The price hasn’t changed either. We can switch our account number as many times as we want online. The system is delivered in two versions: MT4 and MT5. The package includes 24/7 support and a 30 days money-back guarantee.
The developers provide average support within 5-8 hours and they try to answer our questions in the best way.
The advisor can be found on Forex Store as well. The final rate increased from 7, 8.5, to 9.1. It works under an NFA regulation. We have no people’s testimonials written there either.
Is FXConstant a reliable system?
Everything depends on how much risk we can tolerate. The advisor uses quite aggressive Martingale to survive on the market.