Agimat Trading System is an FX trading service that uses the scalping method for ensuring high returns. It comprises indicators and EAs that work on the MT4, MT5, and TradingView platforms. The company offers trading features not only for the currency pairs but also for other instruments like stocks, futures, CFD, metals, cryptos, and commodities. To verify the claims of profitability by the vendor, we intend to analyze the features, performance, support, and other characteristics of this FX trading tool.
Agimat Trading System company profile
Dennis Buchholz is the founder of the indicator system. He is the founder of the F.X. Tech Group Ltd., based in Hong Kong and Spain. He is supported by Victor Lori, Kim Ji Yeon, and Saharah. The About Us section provides images of the team members, but there is no info on their credentials. We could not find details on the founding year, location address, phone number, etc.
The highlights of Agimat Trading System
The key features of this FX service are:
- The Ultra indicator of the company provides advance notice of the entry, SL, and TP values to enable easy pending order set up.
- High accuracy is ensured by the advanced artificial neural network that works on the mobile apps for MT4 and MT5 versions.
- The Agimat FX brand is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- This indicator is a non-repaint type that is ideal for swing and scalping methods of trading,
- With the iOS and Android apps of the service, you get pop-up alert notifications even when you have locked your mobile.
- A free trade copier service that boasts 90% accuracy and a drawdown of less than 3.9% offers free FX signals.
Facts & figures
The vendor provides a live EUR account verified by the FXBlue site. Here is a screenshot of the trading stats:
From the above stats, we can see the real account that was started in 2019 shows a total return of 53.4%. The monthly and weekly profits are 5.1% and 1.2%, respectively. A peak drawdown of 3.9% is present with 95.6% profitability and a profit factor of 11.55. The total pips gained for the trading history of 884 days is 1,077.
From the results, we can see the system has not been consistent in its growth with steep risk and sudden drops. The risk to reward ratio is 2.85, indicating a higher risk. Unfortunately, no backtesting results are present for this FX trading tool, so we could not compare the real trading stats with the backtesting report.
Agimat Trading System packages
A one-time license fee of €174 is charged for this indicator. The package includes two MT4 or MT5 accounts of real or demo type, updates, support, free FX signals, mobile apps, and a user guide. There is no mention of a refund policy. Compared to the market average, the price is a bit expensive.
For support, a live chat feature and an online contact form are present. User reviews on the FPA site mention that the support is good. Here is one of the reviews:
We found 268 reviews for this service on the FPA site with a rating of 3.987/5. Here are a few of the feedback:
From the feedback, the support and accuracy statements by the vendor appear to be true. One review mentions issues with the EVE indicator claiming that it repaints.
Is Agimat Trading System a reliable system?
Here are some of the issues we found with this trading tool:
- Other than mentioning the scalping approach, the vendor does not provide a proper explanation
- Real trading results show a risky approach that could put your capital at risk
- No backtests are provided to verify the efficacy of the approach used by the system
The package price is a bit expensive and it does not have a money-back policy