Odin Forex Robot is a trading solution that is advertised as an “expert advisor with brutal trading accuracy”. There are many negative testimonials written on Forex Peace Army. The presentation of the system doesn’t look trustworthy because it doesn’t have any backtest reports or verified trading results. The devs provided a few explanations about what we have to wait for from the system when we set it to work on a demo or real account.
Odin Forex Robot company profile
The company has no profile because there’s no legally registered company behind this service. It looks suspicious if we take into account other details.
The highlights of Odin Forex Robot
We have prepared a list of features, settings, and other details to help you with understanding if the system fits our expectations or not.
- The advisor executes orders automatically for us on the terminal if we get the developers correctly.
- The system is originally based on the risky strategy called a Grid of orders.
- The other strategies are Trend and Price Action.
- The system has broker protection that covers SL and TP levels. It doesn’t allow the broker to hunt them.
- Our trades will be protected from High Spreads and High Slippages.
- There’s a claim that “the robot is the #1 advisor in 2021.”
- We have no proof of this.
- The system can be customized whatever we want.
- We can work with twenty currency pairs.
- The system is easy and quick to set up.
- There’s a user manual applied.
- We can work with it on Standard, Mini, and Micro accounts, as well as 4 and 5-digit accounts.
It’s hard to imagine on what data these charts were formed. We have no intel behind them to analyze. So, we can’t trust them blindly as a result.
Trading results with Odin Forex Robot
We have no sign of backtest reports on the site. It’s a huge con because we don’t know if the system was tested before the developers decided to release it as an advisor. The second doubt is that we can’t be sure that the system belongs to them. So, this doesn’t increase a level of trust in the system.
The same picture we have when we look for trading results. The system has several screenshots where we can see how easily it catches trading opportunities and how easily it turns them into profits. Of course, it’s a lie and photoshop. If it was true, the developer has never sold this system.
The devs claimed that these reports are trading results but it’s not right. We may note that the account number doesn’t belong to the real account. So, most likely is random generated data.
The gross profit of October trades was $153,239 and the total net profit amounted to $147,316. There were 1129 trades closed. The largest profit trade was $1000 when the largest loss was $313.20. The maximum drawdown was $313.20.
Odin Forex Robot packages
We can purchase a real account lifetime copy for $129. Now, we have a discounted price from $199. The developers don’t reveal other details of the package. The offer doesn’t support us with refunds if something goes wrong. It’s another call that the system most likely is a scam.
We don’t know if the quality of the support is high, but it’s hard to expect taking into account what we saw.
We have several positive comments written on the site.
There is a page of the company on Forex Peace Army with 270 testimonials. They formed a 2.2 rate that means that there is no positive feedback.
People warned us that the service is a scam and we must avoid it for the best.
Is Odin Forex Robot a profitable bet in 2021?
The system has never been a profitable bet because it’s a scam. We can’t suggest you use it.