Blazing Night Scalper is an expert advisor that was designed by Scott Fredeman who’s an averagely known developer on MQL5. The presentation includes information that can help us with understanding how good the robot is.
Blazing Night Scalper company profile
Scott Fredeman is a developer from the United States. He has over five years of MQL5 trading experience. Scott has eight products on the board that were downloaded 1680 times. There also are 5 signals in his portfolio. Based on 106 reviews, his products have a 4.8 star rate, which is quite high.
The highlights of Blazing Night Scalper
The presentation includes information about how the system should be customized to be profitable on the market.
- The advisor provides us with a possibility to work on the market completely automatically.
- So, no extra effort is needed.
- The current price is $299, but the developer claimed that it will be raised to $499.
- There’s a Telegram channel where the dev communicates with clients.
- The system was tested on the 12-year tick data.
- The modeling quality was 100%.
- We are allowed to open orders on the M5 only.
- There also is a MT4 version of the system sold on MQL5.
- We can work with the following brokers: IC Markets, Vantage, Pepperstone, and Oanda.
- Placing Oanda here is a weird choice because this broker is used extremely rarely.
- We can turn on the multi symbol settings.
- The system is allowed to trade on AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- There are even more pairs to work, up to 20, if we can handle their customization.
- The system requires it to be set on the low spread account.
- We have to work on a VPS or stable internet connection.
- The system places orders based on the recent high and low levels.
- The advisor protects orders with SL and TP levels.
- It can work without Martingale lot sizes.
- The developer provides fanatical support.
Trading results with Blazing Night Scalper
We have the final table of the report where the robot was tested on 2009-2021 data that was received from Dukascopy. There’s a 100% modeling quality. An initial deposit of $1000 was turned into $53,874,537 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdowns were 10.78%. The profit factor was 1.51 when the recovery factor was 26.51. They are common numbers. Blazing Night Scalper traded 29,184 deals with the win rate between 88% and 90%. Anyway, it’s not professional to provide that low quality of screenshots.
Blazing Night Scalper has been working on a real account on Coinexx. It trades automatically with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 20.6%. The maximum deposit load is 35%. We have 86.5% of the win rate. The absolute growth is 30.03%. It has lost 20% of the account for five weeks.
An average trade frequency is 12 orders a week. An average holding time is 4 hours. No one is subscribed to the signals.
We may note that the robot can’t provide this account with a stable performance.
Trading results showed that it’s possible for it to lose five orders in a row.
The robot has traded 334 orders. The best trade is $1.74 when the worst trade is -$8.49. The recovery factor is 0.94 when the profit factor is 1.25. An average monthly result is -4.33%, while an annual forecast is -52.52%.
The most traded pair is EURUSD with 58 deals closed.
Blazing Night Scalper packages
We can buy a copy of the system for as low as $299. The package, as usual, includes a single real account copy. We are allowed to rent the robot out for $149 for one month. There’s a demo copy of the system that can be downloaded for free.
The owner provides good support. He tries to answer all questions within several hours.
The presentation is featured by some positive testimonials.
Is Blazing Night Scalper a reliable system?
The system is going to lose another month. So, it’s an unpredictable trading solution.