Dynamic Pro Scalper is a trading advisor that was designed by Automated Forex Tools. The current version is 5.0. The presentation looks informative and provides us with all required information about the system and its functionality.
Dynamic Pro Scalper company profile
Automated Forex Tools is a well-known company that designed various trading solutions. They keep pricing for all advisors pretty low and provide a demo copy of the system for demo usage.
The highlights of Dynamic Pro Scalper
The presentation provides plenty of information about the system. For your comfort we structured it and added it to the following list.
- The robot was designed to help its trader with automatic orders execution.
- The system works mostly during the Asian session.
- We can execute orders on the MT4 platform.
- Trading is allowed on nine pairs:GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- Trading is allowed on Standard, Micro, and Mini accounts.
- We can trade through any broker that we want.
- “When the Additional Trades System is enabled, the robot opens additional trades when the initial trade is negative. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one. This let Dynamic Pro Scalper close the trades quickly and always on profit.”
- There are following strategies applied: Grid, a Grid with Martingale combo, and a Recovery mode.
- The devs suggest we trade with a 2% risk.
- Trading should be started if we have $100-$500 on the balance.
- The system works well on Windows and Mac.
- There are push and email notifications attached.
- There are High Slippage and High Spread protection features.
- We have a Broker Protection feature that covers SL and TP levels from brokers’ eyes.
- The system experiences only low drawdowns.
- There’s an automatic GMT Offset feature.
Trading results with Dynamic Pro Scalper
We have a test of EURCHF that was performed on the M15 based on the data for 19 years from the Alpari broker. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 10-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $10,000. The system increased it to $8,990,421 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.18. The maximum drawdown was 3.75%. There were 3614 deals traded with a 87% win rate for shorts and longs.
The advisor has been running a demo account. This means if something goes wrong, they lose nothing. The broker is popular – IC Markets. The leverage and platform are standardized: 1:500 and MT4. We have a verified track record. The account was created on May 08, 2020, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 35.94%. The monthly gain is 1.51%. The maximum drawdown is 6.95%. It’s a low drawdown for sure.
The advisor has executed 1138 deals with 4217.3 pips. An average win is 8.76 pips when an average loss is -5.17 pips. The win rate is 61-67%. An average trade length is 12 hours and 41 minutes.
USDCAD is the most traded pair with 270 orders performed.
Most of the orders are opened when the market is calm and it’s easy to analyze it.
The system unites orders in Grids of two deals.
There were two months lost in 2021.
Dynamic Pro Scalper packages
We can purchase the robot copy for as low as $44. The price is discounted as usual, $89. We can enjoy a demo copy of the robot. The package includes real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee. We may note that the period of refunds is extended.
The developers provide solid and knowledgeable support. They usually answer within 3-5 hours.
There’s a page created for Automated Forex Tools on Forex Peace Army. We can find two testimonials where one of them wasn’t counted by the FPA.
There’s nothing written about Dynamic Pro Scalper.
Is Dynamic Pro Scalper a reliable system?
Most likely, the system will be able to be a good robot in 2022. But we can’t say this for 100% sure because the system works on a demo account.